Diffusion Sources for Silicon Doping
PDS® Products P-type (Boron Nitride) and N-type (Silicon Phosphate based) offer low cost, in-situ and non-toxic diffusion sources for silicon wafers. PDS® Products eliminate the trade-off between throughput and uniformity.
All grades of PDS® Products are available in diameters up to 200 mm. Use of PDS® Products enable the users to change sources diameter with little or no change in the diffusion process. Furthermore, Saint-Gobain Advanced Ceramics Boron Nitride offers unparalleled technical guidance based on over 40 years of experience in diffusion technology.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme flexibility that allows applications for many device structures, thereby eliminating capital expense in device conversion.
- Improved yields and uniformity across the wafer, across a run and from run-to-run.
- Precision chemical principles for predictability and repeatability through the controlled introduction of diffusion tube atmosphere.
- H2-injection modulates the partial vapor pressure of the B2O3-HBO2 system for P-type, creating excellent uniformity and controlling the damage simultaneously for a low temperature process.
- Non-toxic sources and safe to use.
- Channel Stop
- Guard Rings
- Solar Cells
- Trench Structures
- Power Transistors and Modules
- Small-Signal or Switching Transistors
- Diodes, Rectifiers and Thyristors
- RF/Microwave Transistors
- Transducer (sensors and detectors)