Thermally Conductive Plastic Used in Automotive Applications
CarboTherm™ Boron Nitride powders are used as fillers in the manufacturing of thermally conductive, electrically insulating polymer compounds. Saint-Gobain's BN powders, with their combination of unique properties, are the ideal functional fillers in thermally conductive engineering plastics for a variety of automotive applications such as electric motor components, motor encapsulation and other coil wound devices.
- High thermal conductivity imparts desirable properties
- Low density, light weight properties lower total cost of fillers
- High-lubricity, non-abrading properties reduce wear and tear of processing equipment
- Broad particle size distribution for standard as well as custom applications
- White, inert and environmentally safe functional fillers